seriouslyreadabook

Peter Swanson
Data Points: Visualization That Means Something
Nathan Yau
James Buchanan
Jean H. Baker, Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr.

Audible FREEBIE! Mitosis: A Reckoners Story

Mitosis - Brandon Sanderson

I know precisely nothing about this book other than the fact that it's FREE on Audible right now, and I love free stuff!

Heck, it might even be a part of a series that I haven't read the requisite books for (which seems to be the case from checking out the other Brandon Sanderson stories on Audible), but I still can't resist downloading it just in case I do read the series at some point!

If you're not into blindly amassing all that is free in the internet era, I've included the publisher's summary below, and I'm sure that its Goodreads page has some interesting takes on it too!

Publisher's Summary

From Brandon Sanderson, the #1 New York Times best-selling author of Words of Radiance, coauthor of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, and creator of the internationally best-selling Mistborn Trilogy, comes "Mitosis", a short story set in the action-packed world of Steelheart: The Reckoners series. Epics still plague Newcago, but David and the Reckoners have vowed to fight back. Catch all the action before Firefight, the exciting sequel to Steelheart, hits Audible in January 2015.

©2013 Dragonsteel Entertainment, LLC (P)2014 Audible Inc.